Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Inspired Fall Fashion 2013

Fall Fashion week is over. So many thing to look forward. Now that school have started and everyone is over with vacation it's time to clean things up and get some new look .This Month Since my hair is already long and it's been a while I was thinking of a new look. Here are my choices:







Since my hair is long and wavy i feel like i want this hairstyle I'll have it curly at the bottom then a side swept bangs and enhance my highlights




or I'll cut my hair until armpit and do a big curly wave at the bottom to show more waviness in my hair and a side swept bangs.

Now for my New Fall Fashion look here are my list that I think is a must have for me. Its not only because its fashionable but i can wear it anytime and anywhere and use it again in the future. I like clothes that I can wear in every season by just being creative or adding accessories and putting a good shoes on it. ( Thanks to Coco-Fashion I found this clothes, shoes and bags that are hip, fashionable and great savings)


No comments:

Post a Comment